I am still in high school. Can I take college classes?

Yes. Currently enrolled high school, or home school students, may register for classes at MCC as a dual enrolled or early admit student. Please see the [Admissions Guide][1] for details concerning the steps that must be taken to apply, complete the admission process, and then register for class through the Admissions office. [1]: http://www.mcc.edu/admissions/ad_applydual-early.shtml
See other articles in Advising, Admissions.