##If you are a new student:
- Your WebAdvisor/MCC4me account is set up within 24 hours after you complete the admission process. Please wait for the 24 hours to pass so that you can fully use the student systems.
- If you have completed the admission process and still cannot log in, call (810) 762-0200 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- **Make sure you are using your correct User ID.If the WebAdvisor/MCC4me error states:
`Username not found in the registry. Please contact your system administrator.`You are entering the wrong User ID.**
- Below where you type your log in, click the "Can't Log In" link.
- Default Password is the last 4 digits of your student ID followed by the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Go to www.mcc.edu > click on Student>click Current Students > about 1/2 way down on the right hand side click "Former Students Access" > click Students
- On the next page, click on 'What's My User ID?'
Enter the required information the same way that the examples are shown on the left (white text).
- **If WebAdvisor says:
`You entered an invalid password. Please try again.`
You are entering the wrong password.**
**Former Students**: Your password is your 6 digit date of birth (do not use the 19). It's good for one time only. The system will say "Your Password has Expired". Your date of birth will become your 'old password' and you must make a new password. The new password must have 6 - 9 characters and have both letters and numbers.