How can I determine if I'm eligible for graduation?

To check your progress log in to the [MCC4me][1], click on My Backpack, click on Student Planning, under My Progress, click on View My Progress. If you feel you have completed all of the courses required and want to apply for graduation - when you register for your last semester: - Click on Unofficial Transcript, then Degree Audit/Unofficial Transcript - Meet with an academic advisor to complete the Degree Audit - Fill out the [Graduation Application][2] (pdf) Turn the Degree Audit and Graduation Application into the office of Records: In Person: Prahl College Center, Main Campus By mail: **Mott Community College** **Records Office** **1401 E. Court Street** **Flint, Michigan 48503** *By fax:* **810-762-5105** Once the degree audit is complete, MCC will send an email to your WebMail account regarding your completion status. [1]: [2]: [3]:
See other articles in Graduation, Advising, Counseling.