I am a returning MCC student, do i need to reapply?

If it has been **more than two (2) years** since you last attended Mott, please submit an [admission applications][1] and a copy of your current picture id to the office of Admissions: **by mail:** Mott Community College Office of Admissions 1401 East Court Street Flint, MI 48503 **or by email** admissions@mcc.edu You can also stop by to update your information in person at any campus location. If you have attended any other colleges since you last attended MCC, please submit all official transcripts to the Records Office by way of mail. Mott Community College Records Office 1401 East Court Street Flint, MI 48503 If it has been less than two (2) years since you have attended, please meet with a Counselor 810-762-0111 or Advisor 810-762-0331 to update your program of study (major) and get started! [1]: https://www.mcc.edu/admissions/pdf_admissions/admissions-application.pdf
See other articles in Admissions, Advising.