Will my class transfer to another college?

MCC has several special agreements with Michigan colleges and universities that allow students to transfer directly into four-year or bachelor's degree programs. Students can view MCC's [Transfer Counseling][1] page to access [Course Equivalency][2] Lists and [Transfer Guides][3], or students can view transfer course equivalencies through the [Michigan Transfer Network][4] web site https://www.mitransfer.org/ to determine if a class will transfer. Additional information is available in the [Counseling and Student Development][5] office, Prahl College Center ([map of Flint Campus][6]), Room 2030. Note: It is recommended that students consult with the college they wish to transfer to to ensure a specific class will transfer, not only as credits, but into their degree requirements. [1]: http://www.mcc.edu/articulation/trans_index.shtml [2]: http://www.mcc.edu/counseling_student_dev/casd_courseequal.shtml [3]: http://www.mcc.edu/articulation/trans_index.shtml [4]: https://www.mitransfer.org/ [5]: http://www.mcc.edu/counseling_student_dev/casd_index.shtml [6]: http://www.mcc.edu/maps/3d_main.shtml
See other articles in Counseling.