Where can I get a cover for my diploma?

When a student attends the commencement ceremony, an empty jacket (hard cover) is given to the student and the diploma is sent to the student by way of mail 8 - 10 weeks after the ceremony. If you choose not to attend the commencement ceremony, and need a jacket for your diploma, stop by the office of the Records (main campus, Flint) to pick one up. The office of the Records is located in the Prahl College Center, 1401 East Court Street Flint, MI 48503.
See other articles in Graduation.