How do I change my program of study (POS) or major?

Students can change their program of study (POS) by meeting with one of the following people: - Counselor - at any campus location. - Academic Advisor - at any campus location. - Program Coordinator - get contact information from our directory at
See other articles in Advising, Counseling.