How do I apply as an International student?

There are many steps that must be taken to become an international student; the information below is meant to highlight what is needed. For full detail on how to become an international student at Mott Community College, please see our [Admissions Guide][1] or visit our Admissions office. **Student Applying for F1 Visa** - [Apply for Student Visa][2] - [Submit all paper work to MCC][3] - Schedule an interview with our International Representative at MCC by calling (810) 762-0358 **Other Visas** [Visas other than F-1][4] Individuals that are not United States citizens but are legally in the United States under a visa status other than F-1 may, under many circumstances, take limited coursework at Mott Community College within the restrictions provided under the current visa status. [1]: [2]: [3]: [4]:
See other articles in International Students.