Yes you can. **Computer** sales are all **ON-LINE**.
**-----You must be a current student-----**
For more details and to order a PC and/or monitor, log in to your MCC4me, in the middle section under My Apps choose the PC Sale link [https://appsprod.mcc.edu/Secure/PCSale/pcsale.php]
*Some highlights from the web site:*
- Pick out the PC and/or monitor you want and then pay for it in the Cashier’s office with cash, check, or charge.
- You have 10 business days to pay for it and pick it up.
- Pick up your paid for PC and/or monitor in CM1208, M-F, 9:00-4:00.
- There are different models of PCs for sale including Gateway, Dell, Micron and others.
- All monitors are flat-screen and at least 17”.
**Terms and conditions include:**
1. All Sales are FINAL. No refunds will be given.
2. The computers DO NOT come with a Microsoft operating system. They come with the Ubuntu distribution of Linux.
3. Computers MUST be paid for, at the cashiers office, within 3 days of purchasing online. All computers unpaid for after 3 days are automatically canceled and put back up for sale. If your sale is canceled you must re-purchase on the sale website.
4. You MUST have a student ID and Picture ID to both pay and pick up your purchased items.
5. Mott Community College WILL NOT service the items that you have purchased.
6. A keyboard, mouse, and power cord will be supplied with every computer WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
7. All computers are tested and verified as working.
***** Products are as is.*****
**Quantities are Limited
Check Back Often**