Who can translate my International transcripts so I can attend MCC?

To translate credits from a foreign educational system to the American educational system use one of the [Foreign Credentials Evaluation Organization][1] services listed below. [Educational Credentials Evaluators, Inc.][2] P.O. Box 514070 Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470 Phone: **(414) 289-3400** [Foundation for International Services, Inc.][3] 505 5th Avenue South, Suite 101 Edmonds, WA 98020 Phone: **(425) 487-2245** [World Educational Services, Inc.][4] P.O. Box 5087 Bowling Green Station New York, NY 10274-5087 Phone: New York (212) 966-6311 Chicago **(313) 222-0882** [International Consultants, Inc. of Delaware][5] 3600 Market Street, Suite 450 Philadelphia, PA 19104-2651 Phone: **(215) 243 5858** Once your transcript has been translated, please submit the original transcript and the English translation to MCC's Office of Records & Registration. [1]: http://www.mcc.edu/admissions/ad_foreigneval.shtml [2]: https://www.ece.org/ [3]: https://www.fis-web.com/ [4]: http://www.wes.org/ [5]: http://www.icdeval.com/
See other articles in International Students.