For information regarding important dates please view the Academic/Registration Calendar through the following link https://www.mcc.edu/academics/acad_calendar.shtml
There are multiple ways to secure a method of payment:
• Make a full payment online by logging into ‘MY BACKPACK’ > click on Student Finance and then click on Make a Payment.
• Make a full payment to the Cashier’s Office – Lower Level of Prahl College Center or at any campus location.
• Set up a Payment Plan in person at any campus location.
• Financial Aid students can log into ‘MY BACKPACK’ and click on Financial Aid then click on ‘Review Your Financial Aid Award Package’ to check to see if your financial aid has been processed and awarded.
• Students may also visit the Financial Aid Office to check the status of their financial aid award.
Once the Payment Due Date has passed you must have a secured method of payment on your account the day you register to avoid your classes from being dropped.