I was given a wrong grade for my class, what should I do to have it changed?

If you feel that you have received a wrong grade for a class you would need to speak to the Instructor that gave you the wrong grade. If the Instructor is in agreement that you received an incorrect grade the Instructor would then fill out the grade change form and turn it in to the Dean of the Division for their signature. After the form has the correct signatures it will be submitted to the Records office for the grade to be changed in the system. All grade changes must be made within one calendar year following the end of that class. After one year no grade changes will be approved.